Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday Updates and Reminders

Hi All!

Reminder that you have your cumulative tests tomorrow in both my Green class, and my Red, Blue, and Purple classes. You need to finish your review sheet tonight, if you haven't done so already. Look at the answer key that is up for each class. I did make a few mistakes, so look at the updated post about the little errors! Sorry!


Green Class: If you want extra practice, here are the problems from class that we discussed.
Page 48-49 #2, 5, 8
Page 97 all, skip #15, 18
Page 164-167 all, only graph #32-35

You are not responsible for those problems, but if you would like extra practice, those are good options.

I will post the answers to those problems in a few minutes.

Purple, Red, and Blue Class: If you didn't finish your game board problems from class, you can do them for extra practice. I will post the answers to those in a few minutes, too!

Good luck studying! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment